Friday, September 4, 2009

Project Runway Episode 3

It's official. I don't get the taste of the judges. This week they singled out the Ra'mon-Mithcell team as having the best design, and I did like the beachwear outfit, but what is up with the avant-garde look? I found it ugly. It was shapeless and that splash of green was not flattering. I could tell that either Mitchell or the Qrystal-Epperson team would be eliminated since they had so much screen time. Now we seem to be spending more time with the losers and all the critiques from Tim Gunn are going by really fast. (You can see extended ones on the Lifetime website).


Meanwhile Fatma is emerging as the evil girl on the model show. She's the only one I can remember from week to week because she is the most beautiful and the one with any sort of personality. It seems they are manufacturing drama on that show. The big deal was a minor exchange of attitude between Fatma and Vanessa over the now-departed Mitchell. Can't really get excited about that.



I can get excited over the new season of Amazing Race which is reportedly started in a few weeks. I will have to check out the CBS website. Now I will have two reality shows with which to be obsessed. Though I have never tried to be on Project Runway I did send in an audition tape to Amazing Race. My friend Diane and I made a tape and filled out these endless forms and everything. We sent them in and of course, nothing happened. I guess our story wasn't compelling enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment