Monday, August 16, 2010

More Vacation



(MOUNT CARMEL JUNCTION, UTAH) I'm typing this in the lobby of the Best Western Thunderbird Lodge in Mt. Carmel Junction, UT. After a week in Mexico, we flew to Las Vegas, then rented a car and drove through Nevada to a little bit of Arizona to Utah. We spent the afternoon at Zion National Park and then drove here where we had a reservation.

I didn't expect to like Vegas as much as I did. The last time we were there we stayed in a crummy motel right out of "Leaving Las Vegas" with Nicholas Cage. We had a suite at Caesar's Palace--We lucked out because it wsa only for one night and we were first time guests. There was a lovely view of the giant sign of Donny and Marie at the Flamingo across the street. While walking on the strip I saw three people getting arrested and several brides. I will fill in with more later. My headaches are still here and I'm limiting my computer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment